Most of us have probably heard the word “software” a million times but have you ever explored software as a service? Software as a Service (more commonly known as SaaS) is a specialised way in which IT companies can manage a company’s applications using the Internet. Instead of businesses having to install and maintain their own software, IT companies access applications remotely and conduct the necessary processes to keep things high-functioning and up to date. Applications are hosted online, rather than on a specific computer, meaning that they can be managed from anywhere.
SaaS has several names, including on-demand, web-based, and hosted software. Whatever name stakeholders use, these applications run on a particular server run by the SaaS provider. The provider manages every aspect of the application, including performance, availability, and security. This takes away the stress and hassle of individuals or organisations having to run and manage complex systems themselves. It also ensures that applications are always updated, offering the most robust security solutions.
SaaS with Fourier IT
Here at Fourier IT, we offer various services to support and manage your software no matter the size of your organisation. Top IT software services include:
- Upgrading applications
- Maintaining and developing front-end screens
- Managing critical alerts
- Improving monitoring systems
- Investigating the root causes of outages
- Managing dashboards
- Upgrading servers
- Moving databases
- Re-writing legacy components
We work hard behind the scenes (or rather computer screens) to ensure that all of your software solutions work optimally. This has several benefits, including:
- Huge time savings since the software will automatically install or upgrade. We’ll also ensure that any errors are fixed on our side, further freeing up your organisation’s energy and time.
- Reduced costs since SaaS systems diminish the need for substantial infrastructure installations. Monthly fees are also cheaper.
- Scalable models that allow for quick changes and upgrades without the hassle of having to purchase entirely new (and expensive) software.
- Ultimate user convenience and ease since the Fourier IT team will handle all the technological complexity.
We have so much to offer clients beyond our comprehensive SaaS offerings. Many clients also utilise our bespoke SuperVision biometric access control technology, which allows organisations to bolster security by monitoring precisely who enters and exits the premises. This access-control system has several benefits, including enhancing security, preventing buddy-clocking, enhancing accountability, and reducing the cost of human labour.
Explore Our Extensive Product and Service Offerings
If you want to explore our SaaS offerings or our other products and services, contact our IT experts. With over two decades of experience in the world of technology, we are well-versed in the latest technology and innovations in the field. We have worked in several high-end sectors, adapting our services and products to the unique client and their particular needs. Whatever the scale or size of your organisation, we can tailor-make a solution to streamline operations and enhance efficiency and success. For more insight on all our products and IT offerings, contact us, and we will gladly be in touch. We cannot wait to work with you and upgrade your IT infrastructure with our premium software solutions.